Sylvan Ridge (website) is a large planned development of rowhouse-style townhomes in the High Point / Delridge area of West Seattle. The area has undergone significant redevelopment over the past several years making it an attractive, close-in, city neighborhood.
The Sylvan Ridge development will contain 178 townhomes in 2, 3 or 4-plex configurations. Each home consists of 2-bedrooms + den and 2.5 baths in a 3-level floor plan. Home sizes range from 1,413 to 1,546 square feet.
Interior home features include:
- Three designer color schemes
- Plank-style hardwood floors throughout the main level (Walnut, Oak or Bamboo)
- Mohawk carpeting on the upper level
- Slab granite topped kitchen counters and cooking island
- Solid alder custom cabinets in kitchen adn bath
- Higher end GE stainless steel appliances
- Double-sided gas fireplace with built-in shelving separating the living and dining rooms
- Two-car tandem garage
Currently, Phase II homes are for sale with prices between $349,950 and $379,950, and they are offering a $3,500 buyer bonus. Additionally, qualified buyers may also take advantage of the $7,500 first-time home buyers tax credit.