Brix homes feature:
- High ceilings (flats up to 9′, lofts up to 15’6″)
- Townhomes with exposed timber ceilings
- Balconies (many with Juliet balconies)
- Frigidaire washer/dryer
- Frigidaire gas range
- Fisher & Paykel refrigerators
- Bosch diswashers
- Hardwood & carpet flooring
- Slab milk glass or granite countertops
- Hardwood throughout
- Air conditioning
- Frigidaire Microhood (microwave mounted over range – I would think this should be a standard feature)
- Stainless steel mobile kitchen cart
- Electronic shades
Though not slated to open its Presentation Center (700 Broadway Ave E) to the public until October 21st, Brix will begin accepting reservations on Saturday, October 7th for those who pre-registered on their website. (Editor’s note, anyone can make a reservation or purchase prior to the official grand opening.)
- Reservations start October 7th with a $5000 deposit.
- Purchase and Sales will begin the week of October 16th. A down payment of 5% of the purchase price and a Countrywide pre-qualification letter are required. Buyers may select any mortgage lender, but for the purchase and sale, Brix requires buyers to be pre-qualified through Countrywide.
- Purchase appointments will be made on October 17th through October 20th.
- Unit price ranges will be available on the 7th, currently Brix only has preliminary price ranges for model types.