The mid-rise One Main Street will feature 58 one-, two- and three-bedroom residences that’ll range in price from the $400,000s to more than $1 million. The project will also include retail on the street level and is located within blocks to the Downtown Park and Meydenbauer Park.
Interior features will include:
- 9′ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- SieMatic self-closing cabinets
- Natural cherry or walnut hardwoods
- Spa style baths with radiant heated floors, heated towel racks and extra-deep soaking tubs
- Wireless video touch-screen devices to view visitors when they buzz your residence
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Fireplace and air-conditioning
The One Main Street presentation center is located at 136 – 120nd Avenue SE, Suite 102 in Bellevue (behind Bis on Main).
The project is slated for completion in September 2009.
One Main Street is promoting itself as a luxury condominium and it will certainly be well appointed. Though, it does not quite meet the same level of luxury as the high-rises being developed in the downtown core, which is good. It’ll provide potential homeowners greater options for downtown Bellevue living.