Nine Cherry Square is a recent conversion on First Hill. The 6-story brick, steel & concrete building at 905 Cherry Street, Seattle (map) includes 41 studios, one- and two-bedroom rooms. Prices range from $177,000 to $449,000.
Sales staff indicates they sold nine-units in the first six hours that homes were released for pre-sale.
Standard features include:
- Exposed brick focal wall in each unit
- Bamboo flooring in kitchen and living room
- European designed Pentco cabinets
- Stainless steel or matte chalkboard finished countertops
- Shaw woven carpet in the bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances (most units)
- Washer and dryer (most units)
The Nine Cherry Square website, though basic, provides considerable information with floor plans, feature specs and representative views for each unit.
Nine Cherry Square is centrally located on First Hill and is within walking distance to the financial district and Seattle University. The Frye Museum is just a block away and many businesses, restaurants and cafes are just a short stroll away.