The Veer Loft’s only Penthouse is now available. Veer is one of Vulcan’s current projects transforming the South Lake Union district, set to emulate the Portland’s popular Pearl District.
Listed at $925,000, the penthouse, situated in the Southwest corner, is a spacious 1,354 sq ft of open living space and features:
- 16′ floor-to-ceiling windows with 3 walls of windows
- Paperstone countertops in kitchen and bath
- Terrazo tile backsplash in kitchen
- Concrete floors
- Cardecking ceilings
- 1 3/4 baths
- Three decks, including an entertainment-sized 650 sq ft terrace
- Great city views
- Private storage unit
- Bocce Ball court & BBQ
- Pet Friendly, two pet maximum
Located at 401 9th Ave North, Veer will be in the heart of the revitalized South Lake Union district, close to downtown and city-core amenities, and a block away from the new Street Car on Westlake Avenue.
To view more images:
Images courtesy of Vulcan. Renderings are representative of full-loft units, not necessarily the Penthouse.