So you’ve decided to buy a condo. Well, if you have pets, you’re not the only one whose needs will need to be considered when purchasing a condo. You’ll want to be sure your future home will allow Fido and Garfield to settle in as well.
Unlike a single family house or townhouse, most condominiums in Seattle have policies covering pet ownership. Usually, it will mandate the number of pets allowed, their size by weight, breed and types of animals.
To help you in your condo search we’ve compiled a list of pet friendly condos in Seattle. So far, we’ve included a number of condos in downtown Seattle and surrounding neighborhoods.
>> List of pet friendly condos (pdf)
If you’d like to learn more about pets and condo ownership or are in the market, please contact us for additional information and/or to get started.
* List intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of pet friendly condos. Buyers should verify condo association pet policies to their own satisfaction.
Places to Adopt
- Seattle Animal Shelter – dogs, cats, critters
- Human Society of Seattle/King County – dogs, cats, critters
- PAWS – dogs, cats, critters
- Animal Talk Rescue – cats, critters, dogs
- R.E.D Rescue Every Dog – dogs
- Homeward Pet – dogs, cats
Places to Play
- Blue Dog Pond – Southeast Seattle by I-90
- Golden Gardens – Northwest Seattle
- Genesee Park – Genesse
- Herring’s House Park – Duwamish
- Magnuson Park – Sand Point
- I-5 Colonnade -Eastlake
- Jose Rizal Park – Beacon Hill
- Northacres Park – North Seattle
- Plymouth Pillars – Capitol Hill
- Regrade Park – Belltown
- Westcrest Park – West Seattle
- Woodland Park – Green Lake