I’ll be hosting an open house at The Portal Over Lake Union on Sunday, May 18th from 1 – 4 pm. The Portal is located at 655 Crockett Street, access is from Dexter Avenue.
Unit #A102 is one of only a handful of live/work lofts available within the complex, perfectly suitable for office or artisan studio space. The unit is a spacious 1,214 square feet of open living space with 12′ ceilings. Other home features include:
- Master suite with walk-in closet, built-ins and a huge 5-piece master bath
- Open living/kitchen space with oversized windows
- Separate loft area with an adjoining closet. The space is completely customizable – use it as an office, studio, 2nd bedroom or media room – whatever fits your need.
- 2nd full bathroom
- Stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace
- Bamboo, carpet and tile flooring
- Private deck, in unit w/d, parking & extra storage
- Pet friendly
The Portal was constructed in 2004 consisting of 76 condominium homes in two buildings overlooking Lake Union. Though the buildings back to Aurora, the homes are on the East-side with the common hallway buffering the homes from Aurora. Amenities include a courtyard off the community club room and an expansive roof top deck. Access to the Portal is via Dexter Avenue.