Fremont6 is a newly completed townhome development in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood built by Isola Homes. The six quality constructed homes offer upscale finishes and spacious floor plans. All homes feature four bedrooms and three baths, making these a great option for those needing extra space or contemplating renting out a room or two.
There are two freestanding homes that are street-side (pictured above). They’re four-stories with 1,788 square feet of living space and include a private garage. The master suite encompasses the entire top floor with two decks and a spa-like bath with soaking tub.
The four semi-detached homes in the back have a three-level layout with 1,700 square feet of living space. They have a private patio and gorgeous sunset views. These do not have private garages but there is off-street parking.
Other features include:
- Hardwoods throughout common living spaces
- Infloor radiant heating on all floors
- Private patios and/or numerous decks
- High end Fisher Paykel appliances including a 5-burner range and Bosch dishwasher
- Quality lighting fixtures
- Five-piece master baths with dual vanities and soaking tubs
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, grocery and transit options
Fremont6 homes start from $529,000. Floor plans can be found on the Fremont6 website at www.Fremont6.com.
>> View available Fremont6 Townhomes for sale, including more photos
(note: only a few of the units are listed in the MLS)
Contact us to inquire about this property or arrange a private showing.
Listing information and photos are courtesy of Derek Wade, Re/Max Metro Realty.