The exclusive Harvard and Highland condominium development in the Harvard-Belmont district of Capitol Hill is nearing completion and is celebrating with a public grand opening on Saturday, July 25th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Thereafter, showings and tours will be by appointment only.
Harvard and Highand (website) consists of 38 luxury homes situated within 5 brick and stone-faced buildings enclosing a beautifully landscaped courtyard. These well-appointed homes are quite spacious ranging from 1,740 square feet for a two-bedroom unit to a 3,750 square foot three-bedroom “grand” penthouse. The homes are being offered from $1.5 to $4.9 million. Of the 38 homes, 21 have been sold leaving just 17 homes available for purchase.
Here’s just a short list of the features and finishes offered:
- Gracious 9′ ceilings in the main rooms, all featuring coffer detailing with custom crown moldings
- Wolfe cooktops and wall ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerators, Asko dishwashers
- Solid cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- Solid 5.25″ baseboard with custom detailing, and elegant 5.5″ crown moldings
- State-of-the-art acoustically engineered designs, with “tried, tested and proven” double-insulated wall construction and a special multi-layer composite floor system (the top layer of which is tongue-and-groove engineered hardwood flooring)
- Radiant-heated stone tile floor surfaces in master bathrooms
- All suites fully air conditioned with highly efficient and ultra-quiet heat pump units
- Secure private parking with 2, 3 or 4 spaces per home (depending upon suite size)
Additional design features can be viewed here.
Harvard and Highland is situated on the former Scottish Rite Masonic Temple site on Capitol Hill and is designed by Studio Meng Strazzara and developed by Admiralty Group, LLC.