The Danielle is the latest new construction condominium development in Ballard. Located at the corner of 24th Ave NW and NW 56th Street, The Danielle is conveniently near the heart of old Ballard.
The six-story building will offer 31 homes with numerous floor plans from open one-bedrooms to two-bedroom penthouses. The homes range in size from 590 sq ft to 1,240 sq ft. One unit in particular, a 1,230 two-bedroom comes with a large 490 sq ft wrap-around terrace.
The current price points will make The Danielle attractive with the one-bedrooms expected to begin from the mid-$200,000s to the upper-$300,000s. The two-bedrooms will be offered from the $500,000s.
The Danielle is anticipating sales to being later this Autumn with a May 2009 occupancy time frame.
A few of the home features and details include:
- Premium hardwoods in living area and kitchen, and carpeting in bedrooms and dens
- Slab stone countertops and undermount sinks with European faucets
- Wood cabinets with 42″ uppers
- Radiant floor heating in master bath
- Ceiling height tiled bath surround
- Resource efficient washer and dryer
- Gas fireplace in select units
- AC-ready vent ports and wiring
- Parking and storage
The Danielle has a pretty good website (www.DanielleCondos.com), particularly for a project of this size. They’ve kept use of flash to a minimum, but they do have a nifty rotating 360 degree 3D image of the building that shows where the homes are located within the building, as well as, floor plates and plans.
The building is situated kitty-corner from the new QFC store and is only a few blocks from the shops, cafes and restaurants of old Ballard.
To receive updated information regarding The Danielle, please check back soon or subscribe to our news feed.